Investment is a major life changing decision involving lot of factors in it. Your hard earned money needs to be carefully prioritized so that you make good capital gains out of it. Where and how you invest may be a choice of yours but nevertheless a wise decision is always a prerequisite.
Reasons For Investment in Coimbatore
Once you have decided to invest, make a list of choices that would go along with your conveniences. So while you may have priorities as to where to invest; the time to invest is always now. While RERA has already made its mark, GST is about to create waves that need to be examined. So your options might narrow down, however your conveniences and privileges cannot be compromised. And that is when we bring the best reasons why Coimbatore is an uncompromising choice for investment here. Let’s analyze the reasons of why investment in Coimbatore is one of the wisest decisions for you.
Smart city under PM Modi’s flagship smart cities campaign
– In 2015, Prime Minister NarendraModi launched the smart cities campaign which is an “urban renewal and retrofitting program” by the Government of India. A five year program, 100 cities were targeted for rejuvenation out of which 20 were selected in the first stage in which Coimbatore is one.
– Coimbatore is always known for its industries. There are more than 25,000 small, medium and large industries with the core being engineering. CODISSIA, COINDIA and COJEWEL represents the industries in the city, generating employment on a large scale.
Becoming a very good IT Hub
– Coimbatore is the second largest producer of software in the state, next only to capital Chennai.Major software companies like Amazon, CTS, Wipro, HCL, Bosch and other companies have their offices in Coimbatore which paves for a major software growth. Coimbatore is ranked as the 17th among the top global outsourcing cities by Tholons.
– The top 5 engineering colleges ranked by Anna University is in Coimbatore and some of the best International schools are located in Coimbatore. Coimbatore also has Tamil Nadu Agriculture University, Central institute for Cotton Research, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education and much more to the city’s credit.
Tourist places around the city
– Ooty-the queen of hills, Kerala- God’s own country, Mysore- the house of palaces are some places which can be travelled in hours from Coimbatore. Every year it keeps attracting tourists from all over India, another good reason for the investors to invest.
– The city is surrounded by Western Ghats and it is a huge advantage in terms of its climatic conditions. According to a survey, eight out of ten people who migrate to Coimbatore tend to stay back here, only for its climate.
– For any city to develop as a metro communication is very important. Coimbatore is well connected to other major cities by rails, roadways and air. It also has an International airport where both domestic and International flights arrive and depart.
– Textile industry is one of the major source of income for Coimbatore. Because of its extensive textile industries and mills, the city is called as the Manchester of India. Also the city has helped the neighboring cities like Erode and Tiruppur to grow on a large scale.
Safest city for woman in India
– With crimes against women only increasing day by day and even the Capital and metro cities fail to provide the necessity safety for women, Coimbatore has managed to come on top being the safest city for women in India.
Emerging metro polis after Chennai
– Medical tourism, surrounding tourists spot, top engineering colleges and schools, state of the art telecommunication services, recreational places and much more, Coimbatore is undoubtedly the next emerging metro polis after Chennai. So before the time runs out, make your decision wise and right and invest in Coimbatore.